Real Estate Listings
377 Joal Drive, Carrington, ND 58421
|Description:||Exterior: Masonite siding, 14' x 21' wood front deck (2012 - front cement steps removed), 8' x 14' wood back patio deck, wood storage shed (approx. 10' x 10')
Roof: Asphalt Shingles & seamless gutters (2010)
Garage: Attached 24' x 25' semi-finished (not insulated) new over-head door ordered (January 2023)
Heat: Primary Natural Gas forced air (2010) with humidifier (2013), supplemental electric baseboard heat throughout home except removed from basement family room, and NW basement bedroom baseboard does not work. Basement bathroom has electric wall heater.
Central Air: yes
Water Heater: Electric
Electric: Breakers (2 panels) with off-peak on water heater, central air & electric baseboard heat (Northern Plains Electric)
- Kitchen/LR/DR open floor plan remodel in 2019 with open stairwell to basement (aluminum railing), vinyl plank flooring (in hallway also) 2021, Refrigerator (2021), Stove, Dishwasher (2020) & kitchen shelving included
- 3 Bedrooms (NE bedroom vinyl plank flooring 2021, NW bedroom no carpet)
- Bathroom with sink/vanity, toilet, washer & dryer hookups (Tub & linen closet removed, new subfloor & washer/dryer hookups 2019, vinyl plank flooring 2021)
- Cement block, with drain tile, sump hole/pump
- 3 bedrooms with egress windows installed 2010 (egress window in NE bedroom has broken exterior glass pane), supplemental electric baseboard heat in NE & East bedrooms, carpet in NE bedroom, cement floor in NW & East bedrooms
- Bathroom with toilet & tub/shower, no sink, cabinet included used as a vanity, wall electric heater, cement floor
- Family room with wood fireplace (has blower), electric baseboard heater removed, cement floor, recessed lighting, updated window (2010)
- Old kitchen area w/sink (active)
- Dining area
- Utility room with NG furnace & electric water heater
|Notes:||NOTE: Washer, Dryer, 3 chest freezers in basement & chain-link fencing in back yard are excluded.
- wood fencing shown in back yard pictures looking south and north are neighbors and not part of this property.
The information listed is reliable but not guaranteed.