Real Estate Listings
516 Main Street, Carrington, ND 58421
|Description:||The owners of this beautiful historic Putnam home have lovingly maintained much of the character along with many updates!
Exterior: Steel siding (dwelling & 26' x 32' garage), brick on front porch, wood ceiling on back patio, wood siding (12' x 20' storage garage), wood fence, wood & vinyl lattice
Roof: Asphalt (2015 for dwelling & 26' x 32' garage)
Garage: Detached 26' x 32' garage (1986) with storage closets & older detached 12' x 20' storage garage
Heat: Natural Gas Hot Water (2003)3 zones, three supplemental electric heaters (2 in kitchen, 1 cove in living room bay window)
Air: Mini-duct central air conditioning system (2008)
Hot Water Heater: Electric 50 gallon (1998)
Water Softener: yes (2013)
- Kitchen remodel with Quarter Sawn Oak cabinets, Duraceramic flooring, eat-in breakfast table w/four chairs, two electric supplemental kick-plate heaters, refrigerator, stove, microwave rangehood, dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Dining room has hardwood flooring, built-in hutches, wood radiator cover, French doors
- Laundry Room remodel with storage cabinets, utility closet, sink, washer and dryer, Duraceramic flooring
- Front entry with Duraceramic Flooring
- Half bath
- Living room has refinished hardwood flooring, fireplace w/marble insert, storage benches, bay window with electric cove heater, oak shelving, wood radiator cover and storage
- Enclosed 10' x 36' front porch (not heated) with swing
Main level addition (slab):
- Family room w/French patio doors to covered privacy patio
- Bedroom with loft (currently used as office)
- Landing sitting area with hardwood flooring and built-in closet/drawers
- Three bedrooms (one is remodeled master suite with dressing room/closet, one with refinished hardwood flooring)
- Two bathrooms, remodeled (one in master suite with whirlpool tub and heated floor tile)
- Family room with brick fireplace, pool table, built-in storage cabinet and closet
- Shop area with utility sink
- Storage room
|Notes:||Wood fence has removable panels.
Natural Gas connection for grill in privacy patio.
The information listed is reliable but not guaranteed.